The Dallas, Texas attorneys of the Johnson Firm focus on probate and business law so you can focus on the business of life. We take a collaborative approach to solving problems on behalf of our clients and are proud of the results we have achieved. This team-based approach allows us to ensure that problems are viewed from multiple perspectives and that numerous potential solutions are developed. We then meet with our clients to inform them of their options and discuss the next steps in any given process. We have a reputation for aggressively protecting the rights of these we represent and look forward to meeting you. Contact us online or by telephone to meet with Price L. Johnson, Timothy J. Van Meir, or Matthew A. Bourque.
About Our Firm:
- Series Recap – Dying Without A Will In Dallas, Texas
- Which Property Should Be Included In Texas Probate Intestate Estates
- Determining The Heirs Of An Intestate Estate In Dallas Or Elsewhere In Texas
- The Texas Process For Dealing With An Intestate Estate
- Dallas Residents Should Understand What Texas Considers To Be An Intestate Estate